!!!LIMITED TIME SALE, HURRY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!
The new AIRLAB DT radio ON-AIR console is D&R’s solution for applications where features and functions have to be weighed up against operational simplicity. A simple direct accessible control surface combined with intelligent instantly reset-able digital functions enables customizing to station requirements, and even to personal requirements, thanks to the use of a personalized chip card, holding all important functional data. D&R's AIRLAB has a welded steel drop through frame that will accommodate a maximum of 16 triple input modules with or without EQ, a digital AES/EBU in/output module, an USB module, a Control Module and Telco modules (up to 16) and the master section. The perfect mixing board for FM Broadcasting, Podcasting, Webcasting, or streaming to the internet!
The main outputs are electronically balanced (transformer balancing is an option) and the majority of connectors are on balanced XLRs.
With a sales track record (2017) of more than 900 consoles in the field, this On-Air mixing console has proved its popularity and... reliability.
- 16 module positions
- Modern Drop) Through design
- Play-out Control Module
- Program and Sub busses
- Ideal for production and On-AIR use
- USB and Digital modules
- Bi directional Cue communication buss
- Software metering
- Mic input: bal. 2kOhm - 128dBr (40dB gain range plus 30dB of trim range)
- Line input: bal 10kOhm +/- 20dB gain range
- Telco input: (XLR) 10kOhm bal. 0dBu nominal
- CMRR: mic input max gain: 1kHz 85dB
- Line input: max gain 1 kHz 80dB
- +/- 12 dB @ 10kHz shelving
- +/- 12 dB @ 3kHz bell curve
- +/- 12 dB @ 60 Hz shelving
- Low Cut: 80Hz, 12dB per octave (mic only)
- Low Cut: 200Hz, 6 dB per octave (Telco only)
- High Cut: 8 kHz, 6 dB per octave (Telco only)
- Left/Right : +6dBu electronically balanced (transformer balancing is an option)
- Sub : +6dBu electronically balanced
- All other outputs: +6dBu unbalanced.
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz +/-0.5dB
- Harmonic distortion: 0.035% (VCA in, 2nd harm)
- Crosstalk: less than -90dBr
- Noise: -86dBr
- Headroom: +22dB internal, 16dB on outputs
- Mix-Minus rejection: @1kHz -60dB
- Channel fader attenuation: 1kHz, 100dB
- All channel remotes are on stereo jack sockets
- Start/Stop switching is by isolated reed relays
- Both ON-AIR 1 and 2 (red light) ouputs are isolated by relays
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- 50 kg / 110 Lbs
- Drop through mounting hole dimensions: 430mm x 780mm (30-3/4" x 17")
*Continental US only, some exclusions may apply (monitors not included)
INCLUDES 2 YEAR WARRANTY!
Don't Forget D&R's Automation Software (Windows)
Check Out Radiologik Automation Software For MAC
D&R Airlab Broadcast Mixing Console - On-Air Mixing Consoles - Mixer Board, Audio Equipment - Progressive Concepts - 30Day-Guarantee-banner
30 Day No-Fault Guarantee Policy