The D&R Airlite MK2 accepts and instantly controls a maximum of 4 in/out stereo channels from your play-out software. It is built into a metal, heavy duty RF shielded, powder coated chassis and designed with elegantly rounded corners. Easily “drops” into your furniture to give that exciting professional contemporary radio look.
- Eight dual inputs
- Built in auto Silence detector
- 4 USB in/out stereo channels
- Play out USB control section included
- AES 3 digital program output (optional)
- Various GPIO options, software programmable
- Windows / Mac compatible
- Ideal for Production, Voice tracking and ON-AIR
- CRM, Announcer and Phone outputs
- Bi directional Cue communication buss
- Built in VOIP functionality
- Incoming phone calls visible on screen
- Clean feed output for external Hybrid
- Internal NON STOP switching
- Mic input: bal, 2 kOhm, XLR ,48 volt Phantom
- Noise: - 128 dBr (A-weighted)
- Sensitivity: - 70dB min, OdB Max
- Insert: Jack unbalanced send 600 Ohm -10dBv.
- Aux Ret.: unbalanced 10kOhm -10dBv
- Line inputs: unbalanced 10kOhm, Cinch
- Gain: range of 40dB
- USB: 4x Stereo in and 4x stereo out
- Air input : - 10 dBv at 10kOhm stereo
- Aux ret.: - 10 dBv at 10kOhm stereo
Fully compliant with USB 2.0 playback and record mode. 4x Stereo in and 4x stereo out
USB CONTROL SECTION
16 free assignable illuminated switches based on the HID protocol.
Dedicated USB connector for VoIP processing.
Left/Right CRM/Aux Headphone Announcer USB out
A software program is included in the delivery for programming the Control section (Airlite Virtual Keyboard Mapper) and internal mixer settings.
*Import Duties & Taxes may apply