D&R's Telephone Hybrid-1 is an interface between a standard telephone line and a mixing console. Its purpose is to enable to record or broadcast a conversation between a caller and a presenter in an easy way. Superb audio separation between in and outgoing signals are achieved by carefully designed internal circuitry. It is a problem solver for changing two wire communication into a four wire system with separate in and outputs. With its Private "TO CALLER" button you can easily temporarily disconnect the caller from the mixer (broadcast) for private conversations.
Call in your order instead of placing online and earn an instant 3% Discount!
- Passive balancing interface
- Output: Mic level –20dBu, balanced
- Input level: line level 0dBu balanced
- R/C balance: fully adjustable
- Separation: more than 30dB
- Output: balanced mic level -20dB
- Input: Line level 0 dBu balanced
- R/C balance: fully adjustable separation to more than 30dB
- Audio Bandwidth: 300 Hz up to 3kHz
*Continental US only, some exclusions may apply