D&R's Telephone Hybrid-1 is an interface between a standard telephone line and a mixing console. Its purpose is to enable to record or broadcast a conversation between a caller and a presenter in an easy way. Superb audio separation between in and outgoing signals are achieved by carefully designed internal circuitry. It is a problem solver for changing two wire communication into a four wire system with separate in and outputs. With its Private "TO CALLER" button you can easily temporarily disconnect the caller from the mixer (broadcast) for private conversations.
- Passive balancing interface
- Output: Mic level –20dBu, balanced
- Input level: line level 0dBu balanced
- R/C balance: fully adjustable
- Separation: more than 30dB
- Output: balanced mic level -20dB
- Input: Line level 0 dBu balanced
- R/C balance: fully adjustable separation to more than 30dB
- Audio Bandwidth: 300 Hz up to 3kHz
*Continental US only, some exclusions may apply
INCLUDES 2 YEAR WARRANTY!