D&R’s newest Telephone Hybrid-2 is the active version of the well known passive one, successfully sold over the last 5 years. Its concept originates from the demand for a sophisticated hybrid with more features. D&R’s Telephone Hybrid-2 is an analog unit with digital control. A large ring button enables you to to pick up the line from the unit itself or from your mixer when connected via its GPIO to the telephone Hybrid. Both levels of receive and send can be adjusted to suit your requirements. Incoming signals can be tailored by the variable high and low cut signal while talking to people calling the station.
Call in your order instead of placing online and earn an instant 3% Discount!
- Active balanced interfacing
- Variable high and low cut filters
- Industry standard connectors
- Superb audio separation
- Externally adjustable R and C balance
- Remote controllable
- GPIO interfacing with mixing consoles
- Output: balanced line level
- Input: Line level 0 balanced
- R/C balance: fully adjustable
- Separation: More than 35 dB